Monday, December 21, 2009

Hardy Party - Christmas 2009

So for the "Hardy Party" Christmas party, the family puts on a nativity scene. Basically the kids dress up as sheep, cows, a donkey, shepherds, the wise men, Mary, Joseph, etc.


 This year, because there weren't enough kids, Dave got to help join in on the fun. He was dressed up as a wise man, but he looked kinda scary...and crazy...


It was fun watching him, haha. Santa (Dave's dad) gave us a visit, as well!


All in all, it was a fun party. I had a blast!  =)


While visiting my family in Texas this winter (when I went down for Mary's wedding), Jenny was able to show me the MOST AWESOME CHRISTMAS HOUSE EVER!!!! It's basically what I want my house to look like at Christmas time!!! It's my life long goal!!! haha. (The ending is the best - it gives me goosebumps!)



When I got back to Vegas, I was driving down a street and saw it was decorated like crazy with lights...they had music with it as well, but it was a variety of songs, not all Christmas. It was pretty crazy, but I don't think I could get THIS crazy...I like the Lubbock house better - to the TransSiberian Orchestra with simple, but awesome lights - not too much to cram it up. Nonetheless, here's the Vegas house...



No comments: