Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Years! 2010!

New Years was pretty similar to last year. We had a bonfire going in the background and Dave and I each had our own Martinelli drinks! We hung out for a while, but then I had to go to bed cause I had to be at work at 7am the next day (the same as last year!) I really need to remember to ask that next morning off. It sucks waking up so early when you've been up so late!





Me and Danielle were sitting by the bonfire. We had jackets on, but were really hot because the flames were so huge!



Just a bit of randomness...I was driving down the freeway, and this van caught my eye. It's a bit hard to read here, but it says:
"Your Family Still Matters: Paintball, Food Storage, Violins". I just thought that was a bit funny. Those 3 things don't seem to really go together to me...

3 comments:

Dan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dan said...

wtf? your sense of time confuses me...

The Hardy Party! said...

what do you mean?