Thursday, October 16, 2008

Blah school...

So these past couple of weeks have been a little stressful. It's midterm time at UNLV, so I've been taking a few tests. I had one last week on Thursday (I got a 90%!) and 2 today - one in Accounting and one in Communications. I think I did pretty well on those 2, as well. So that's good. I have a Math test on Thursday next week, so hopefully that goes well! I also met with an academic advisor today and discussed with him my plan to graduate by May 2010. I think it is going to be a push...especially because I can't take some summer classes I need because of our family vacation to Alaska this summer...so if I can't make that deadline because of a couple of class complication times, then I will graduate December 2010, at the latest!!!! I'm FINALLY into my major and I'm excited to take the classes and learn. I was accepted to the Finance major and hope to specialize in investing, so Dave & I can use it in our real lives.

Other than that, not too much has been going on. Just trying to get enough sleep and get everything done all at the same time! Dave and I are still really pushing growing our Happy Pets business, so a bit of money has been going towards that. It's a bit stressful, at times, but hopefully all our efforts will pay off...and hopefully it will be SOON!

No comments: