Monday, October 6, 2008

Okay, so I'll do a freaking blog, but no promises on keeping this updated every day! Besides, life doesn't change too much...so I'll just update it when it does! So be happy!

So life for us is going good. I (Stephanie) am going to school and working at In-N-Out. My school classes aren't that exciting (Accounting 202, Finite Math, Philosophy, and Communications 202). I actually don't really care for my Philosophy class at all. My teacher seems to teach us the same topic each class and I'm pretty sure is trying to convince us to all be Athiests. It's a little annoying, not just to me either, but to quite a few students. Oh well. I'm halfway through the semester already. In-N-Out is awesome, though! I love working there! I've already gotten 1 raise and am hoping to get another one soon. They made me safety supervisor there, so I get to make sure everyone is being safe. Today we got some new hires at the store, so I got to show them around and felt all special and important! It was fun. I really enjoy it there, though. It is a good, fun working place!

As far as life for Dave...well he just got done this week servicing our 100 located vending machines (we still have like, 20 machines in the garage we need to locate...). That business is going well, but we plan to make some changes for the better to make more money faster! Our dog business is really getting official now! We have an official name, "Happy Pets" and even our own website!!! Check us out! It's www.happypetslv.com. We just sent out 6,000 mailers to houses near ours, and hope to get a lot of response from that! So we are very excited about everything finally coming together!

I've been working out with my sister-in-law, Deanna, a lot lately. We've been going to the gym at 5:30am every morning until 7am and doing hardcore cardio and weight lifting. I've lost 3 lbs already & I don't expect that to be the end! Dave goes and plays raquetball with his brother, Damon, every Monday, and every Wednesday goes to play hockey on his hockey team.

I don't think I'll really be posting too many pictures on this thing because I already put a lot on flickr (plus we don't really take that many pictures), but maybe if I do any videos, I will! If you want to check out our photos on flickr, the website is http://www.flickr.com/photos/55971412@N00/
I think that link works...let me know if it doesn't!

I think that's it for now. I hope I've satisfied your need for knowing what's going on with us! Love yall!

6 comments:

Laura said...

Yeah Steffie! I love you and I am so excited that now I can know all the cool things going on with your life more easily!
Seriously though--I have friends who post maybe once a month, and some who post everyday. I think I'll be doing good if I can get a couple of times a month, but we'll just have to see how it goes.
Another cool thing about a blog, it can act like a quick journal or scrapbook so that is nice.
Love you!

Heather said...

Hey Steph! Way to go! And that is quite a website too. Good job on Happy Pets. I look forward to keeping up with you better. Love you-- Heather. By the way, you should put a link to my blog and Laura's blog on your blog. My blog is thwoodruff.blogspot.com

Dan said...

One of us....One of us...

The Hardy Party! said...

what?!?!?

Hardy Family said...

Welcome to our world of blogging. We are so excited that you have given in to the pressure to do a blog. Even though we live in the same city it sure is nice to keep up on each others lives via the blog.
Now you have a new pressure--to keep the blog updated at least once a month would be nice. Can't wait to see what you too post next! So I guess this is to be continued...
We love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hi, you guys!
YOU got comments, nobody reads ours or commments, so we'll just come over here and see what's happening in the family :-)
Love the blog and ALL those pics!!! great pics!!!
TALK TO YA SOON!
Love ya, Dad and Josie