Saturday, October 18, 2008

Yay life!

Okay, so first off...I just want to say...so far, life has been AMAZING this week. I got my 90% on a midterm last week. On my communications test, I got an A (I don't know the exact grade), and on my Accounting midterm, which I want to put in that this grade is HALF my total grade for the semester so I was pretty nervous about it, was a 100%!!!!!!!!!!!! The average grade for the test was 68.7! I am a genius!

Also, I got a raise at In-N-Out on Friday! (My level 3 raise). I'm halfway there to being manager!

So yeah, life is great right now.....that's all. Just wanted to post. Love yall!

2 comments:

Hardy Family said...

What a smarty pants! You should be so proud of yourself. Not only for your grades but your raises at work. Way to go Steph!!!

Heather said...

Yah Steph! You are amazing-- I guess you take after me. :)